I have 2 weeks and the one thing that made me a female is being ripped out of my body without a look back. My ovaries are what helped create my boobs, sexuality, drive, moodiness and most of all my crazyness. So whats going to happen exactly 2 weeks from today? Beats me. Will I still be female? I mean i will still have the parts that make me that, but not the inside mechanisims and chemistry that actually make a female a 'FEMALE'.
Ill have the leftovers. A vagina, the uterus and so on. My boobs are on temporary rent until I decide to throw them to the wolves like my 2 little ovary sacks.
I am getting a bit nervous. The kids have been more and more needy and I am afraid that my recovery is just going to be a nightmare. The husband is so clueless as to how to deal with the kids without scaring them half to death. I have a ton of shows to catch up on, tons of computer work to do so I am sure ill be occupied.
Maybe if i am being bothered too much, ill rent a room at the W and sleep for a week.
No comments:
Post a Comment