subhead

I am fine and healthy. I am a mom of two, a wife to a wonderful husband.
Now why do I want to rid my body of the parts that define my femininity?
I am BRCA2 positive and want to be around for a very long time. Thats why!

Friday, October 22, 2010

Post op update

Well this was much harder than I expected it to be. I am in much more
pain than I even thought I would be in. The pain meds only touch on
the pain.

Yesterday the operation went well. I was at recovery by 2. They
wouldn't let me leave till I peed enough so I didn't get home till 9
pm. The morphine I had in recovery did a good job. Kinda wish I had
that now.

I don't feel any different yet. Hopefully I will adjust with little
problems without the estrogen. I just hope this pain goes away
quickly. I'm not liking it one bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment