subhead

I am fine and healthy. I am a mom of two, a wife to a wonderful husband.
Now why do I want to rid my body of the parts that define my femininity?
I am BRCA2 positive and want to be around for a very long time. Thats why!

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Can't sleep

In about an hour and a half I am leaving for the hospital. I couldnt
sleep at all and I worry that I kept Ryan up with my tossing and
turning. I'm starving already and I have a headache too. I figured I
would test out the email posting as I wait for the kids alarm to go
off in 15 minutes.

I have funny feelings about this whole thing. I'm not worried about
the surgery just that if I die or something big happens. I told ry
that if something happens and I have to stay in the hospital longer
that I want to see the kids. I can't not see them and I need their
hugs. When I was 5 I remember my mom was in the hospital and I visited
her. It was fine. Turns out she had warts that needed to be removed.

I'll write again if I get a chance. If not I'll see you on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment