subhead

I am fine and healthy. I am a mom of two, a wife to a wonderful husband.
Now why do I want to rid my body of the parts that define my femininity?
I am BRCA2 positive and want to be around for a very long time. Thats why!

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Worst day ever!

Today my dear husband thought it would be ok to go to work and leave
me with the two children that I may start referring to as 'the true
devils'. That means i had to get them out of bed, dressed, pooped, fed
and medicated. That was all fine because I was looking forward to
plopping back into bed and sleeping as soon as they were off.

Because I am not fit to drive yet my mother in law came to drive the
bitch, I mean, princess to school while I put the self centered pain
in the ass, I mean, my baby boy, on the bus. So as everything went pretty smooth, mil is ready to take Mira and she starts an all out fit that she wanted only me to take her to school.
So we all agree that grandma will drive me and her to her school and I
can walk her to class. Of course mil will have to drive me back home
and I really didn't want to inconvenience her but I guess it was a
compromise. Phew! That argument was over.

Then as they are waiting for me to get Jory ready for school he starts
up. I asked maybe 3 or 4 times to put his  and DS down and get his shoes
on. After that I got very annoyed and yelled for him to put it down
and put on his shoes. Still no response so I took the ds away and said
if he doesn't get his shoes on, there is no ds for the rest of the
day. So that started an all out fit on his part. He was trying to
chase me and hit me and scream at me. I finally got him to go outside
to go to the bus stop by telling him that if he goes to the stop now
that he can have the ds after school.

We go outside, I lock the house and just asked him if he needs his
jacket (that I was holding). No answer. Ok. I asked again. No answer so
I threw it back in the house and locked the door again. I started down
the stairs and then he started to scream that he needed his jacket. I
tried to stick to the 'you didn't say anything so you missed out' but
he wouldn't calm down. Because my strength was almost gone, I just
jumped into the house and grabbed it. He looked at me confused and I
told him that if he doesn't get it on I will use it to strangle him
with.

Of course he missed the bus. We drive him there after shoving him into the
car as if he were being chased by a fierce dog. We get to school and I
finally explained in a calm way that I was upset because I don't feel
well still and it hurts me to have to fight and struggle with him. He
needs to listen now more than ever ( I did keep reminding him of this
all morning and praising him of what a good listener he was and how he
was helping me feel better) I gave him a kiss and said I loved him.
Got a tiny smile and off to school he went.

Now the whole wAy to Miras school she kept saying that she wanted me
to pick her up and not grandma. The drive is maybe 12 minutes and I
swear we heard her saying it about 200 times. We just said 'ok' and left
it alone. But cmon! I wobble my way to her class, I couldnt get her
Velcro fingers off of me until the teacher pried her off.
I went into the office to ask Janet a question about my pain and out
to my ride. I get home and eat a bowl of cereal and probably passed
out before my head hit the pillow. I slept till about 1 and waited
for news on Miras pick up and then went back to sleep after I got a
text that everything was fine.

3 o'clock comes around and fil comes to get Jory off the bus. I get
out of bed and feed the cats because Andre was so hungry he wouldn't
stop nibbling on my fingers. Jory comes in and I tell him he has to do
his homework before he does/ goes anywhere...

...sorry but it is so friggen late and this is only half of the post
(or less) and I just need to finish tomorrow. Goodnight for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment