subhead

I am fine and healthy. I am a mom of two, a wife to a wonderful husband.
Now why do I want to rid my body of the parts that define my femininity?
I am BRCA2 positive and want to be around for a very long time. Thats why!

Monday, July 11, 2011

Well, this is it. At 6 am i am off to  the hospital and I will start yet another new chapter in the book of RED.At least because of this, i will have MANY chapters to share.

Today I went to my plastic surgeon to get all markered up. He does this to reduce time at the surgery while i am opened up. So he mapped out all my veins and arteries and where he is going to cut and take off etc etc. I figured I would share. I also figured I can show you all a before surgery and after the surgery, i was going to post periodic images of the progression. So, here they are!

July 11, 2011 ~ day before DIEP flap PBM

And here is me all ready for surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment