I am waiting for the princess' show to be over and getting her to sleep after. I figured I would just inform anyone listening that because of my upcoming surgery and my absolute fear of being alone, i am going to post more. I want to be able to let my feelings ouit and share with the endless space called the internet.
My support system is small and it seems smaller to me because i always seem to feel alone with my thoughts. I really dont have anything to hide. Im having my boobs chopped off and replaced with my belly fat. How odd is that?
Im scared. Im scared of the pain, am I going to wake up, will something go wrong? is it going to take? will they leave something inside? Is this really going to change my chances? Was i ever going to have it in the first place?
No comments:
Post a Comment