As a suggestion from someone on the FORCE board, to get through this next week, AMBIEN would be a good thing. I need sleep to stay healthy and to function through the day. I still need to get the kids to camp and to get this house in a better place before i go in next week. So i am about 10 minutes in and waiting for the crash. I kinda need it. I didnt sleep a single bit last night, so, well, the night will be MINE! Yay!
I had my pre-op appointment in the hospital today. It really becomes more and more real with everyone of these steps. They took blood and took a history and so on. I have to wash with a special soap the day of or night before. I have to eat light all day the day before? oh, c'mon! thats not fair!
i think i am getting the effects of the ambien now, im going to lay down and let this stuff take meto lala land. goodnight! One day down, 5 to go.
No comments:
Post a Comment