subhead

I am fine and healthy. I am a mom of two, a wife to a wonderful husband.
Now why do I want to rid my body of the parts that define my femininity?
I am BRCA2 positive and want to be around for a very long time. Thats why!

Saturday, July 23, 2011

10 days post op?

I thi k I am about 10 days since the surgery. Doing ok. The itches are all gone, healing is going on an di am beyond uncomfortable. Iq am no longer seeing people jumping to help us. My dad is visiting my nephew, and my inlaws are in the ham tons. So guess what? We have the kids all weekend, alone. How that's going to pan out I don't know. There is not 5 minutes I have with my kids, together or separate, that I feel relaxed. Theybstress me out, they aggrivate me and they know they do it. I can't say that the husband helps cause he thinks he can leave 1 with me to watch tv with me and after 5 minutes they want this or that and I can't give it to them or stop them. Wonderful.

Hubby is really getting to me. I gave him all morning to take care of morning things. The only thing I needed was for him to change the sheet on my chair because I have been sweating like crazy at night and I woke up soaking wet, again. So while he was upstairs I asked him to change the sheet and all I got was adorned. He did do it, but you wonder if it's hard to demal with the kids. Yea it is but it's your job and also to deal with thebcrap that is unexpectedly piled ontop. Sorry if I'm a burden.

He leaves me unfed. There really isn't anything in the house I can make on my own. A bagel would require me to dig through t he freezer, a bowl of cereal required me to lift the milk and opening the fridge, a granola bar is in the cabinet that is impossible to open in the first place. I don't need to eat. Maybe I'll just knaw at the wood of the doorways. Termites do it, I guess it's good enough for me too.

Today all I see him do is sit at his computer. Occasionally go downstairs etc etc. Mira comes home and her bag was never unpacked so hours later while it was on the table I open it and pull her crap out. All hot and ready for the mold to set in. I told him from the getgo that as soon as the kids get home you have to empty them. Mold is not fun and try explaining to your 4 year old diva her favorite baithing suit is in the garbage because dad refuses to listen to mommy and he ruined it. I can't even count the times we have had to throw perfectly good clothes, towels, furniture even rugs away becausenof his lack of listening to simple instructions and mold as a result.

I nave been doing the fun task of doing my drains so his job is to log and dump the cups. I have asked him over and over again not to dump the drains in my sink because it sits in the trap and I can smell it when I walk into my bathroom. I know he runs the water but please, must turn around and put it in the toilet. Today he waited all day to log my drains and I know he dumped them in my sink. Can you imagine the stench? Then just before I went to bed I did my drains and right in front of me he goes to dump it I. The sink. hOLYSHIT? Are you fucking serious? It's lime the baithinbg suit thing and mold. It's disgusting!

You know, I totally get that I have to let things go and let him do things his way but there are things that are done for a reason. Not just me, but everyone, does for a reason. He didnt know how to do things before this, why the fuck would you just not do the new things the way I asked? It's like when you do a wash you always use soap. I ask him to use soap and he fucking refuses to use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment