I think the kids are happy to see me. They seem a bit scared cause I won't let them look under my pajamas. I can't move a whole lot and Ann I do it is slow. I tell them I like them playing games in my room and telling me about their days. To or row they have camp and I am hoping no problems with that.
After inlays dropped off their half of children today they asked the husbands if he has rested at all and he said no . Between the dishes and laundry and me he haddnt had a chance. Mom said 'it's hard being a housewife, huh?' I'm sure I'll be hearing more comments like that.
I wrote a fb asking wants to come visit. No real responses. I really did mean it. I wouldn't say it if I didn't want to see your friendly faces. I emaled a few people directly saying that I woulve se see them. But seriously. I know what 'later in the week' means. There are a few that have understandable travel/children/time restrictions. It would haven nice if someone sent me something while I was in hospital. I am pretty sure that the 2 people that did was kinda asked to. But they are doi g so much already.
Hopefully tomorrow will be better emotionally. I already know there is pain. Love to me and kisses to my kids and hugs to those are thinking of me.
No comments:
Post a Comment