I know i said i would post more but seriously, I dont feel the need to get things out. I have had my Tata party and it was a blast. There was some disapointment from some friends that i expected to come but I wasnt going to focus on that. I wanted to keep it positive and not worry about anything but having a good time. Some friends gave me gifts and that was just amazing. Someone even got me some godiva chocolate! WOO HOO! I love chocolate! Here is the cake I had made. She did an amazing job and I had a blast cutting it. I just hope my doctor does a much better job with me than I did with the cake. Everyones plate just had pieces of cake. Its all the same when it gets in your belly, right?
Ill post other pics once i get them off my friends site. Also, everyone that showed up was required to wear one of these. I made them myself. The cake lady did a great job representing!
I dont know if i am in denial or just ready right now. Im not worried, im not scared. Not freaking out or anything. Why? and in a strange way it bothers me. Is my anti-depressants/anxiety pills really that good? Is it because if i dont do this the alternative is so much worse to me? Is it because i feel like its a no brainer and i have to do this? i dont know! Am i saving it all up for the day of and i just freak out completely that day? I dont know.
I am a bit edgy because i keeptelling those around me how to deal with certain things and they just dont listen or hear me. Certain things are important like making sure that no matter who is takingcare of Jory, they need to know the time of his next pill. How the kids' lunches should be made and what they have to have in their camp bags.
im kinda in a strange place.


No comments:
Post a Comment