subhead
I am fine and healthy. I am a mom of two, a wife to a wonderful husband.
Now why do I want to rid my body of the parts that define my femininity?
I am BRCA2 positive and want to be around for a very long time. Thats why!
Friday, September 3, 2010
Appointments and moving forward
I have been communicating with my GYN's office quite a bit the past few days. I have scheduled my ovaries and fallopian tubes to be removed for October 20th. Its called a bilateral salpingo-oophorectomy. For short we will just call it OOPH surgery. Its the first step to being ahead of what my genes have set for me and my future. October is going to be quite nerve-wracking for me because i have the surgery and the week before i have pre-op testing and a pre-op consultation with the doctor. Just lots of appointments. I just hope recovery is smooth and easy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment