subhead

I am fine and healthy. I am a mom of two, a wife to a wonderful husband.
Now why do I want to rid my body of the parts that define my femininity?
I am BRCA2 positive and want to be around for a very long time. Thats why!

Sunday, September 11, 2011

sorry

i am now 2 months post op. I have no excuse for not posting. I have been doing ok. I am sleeping on my side finally and sometimes even on my belly. life has been crazy with the end of camp, the hubby going back to work and school starting for the kids. Its like nothing has changed. I am still miserable, my kids drive me nuts and my husband rarely, if at all, helps me. Stress with my son and school and his meds are just out of control. I wish he would just swallow pills and make things so much easier for me and him. Thats another day.

Im healing well and that is what is important, right? The nipples and fobs look like they just have red circles around them and I have discovered that my doc decided to use a piece of my belly that has stretch marks!!!! Good thing they get hidden under the nipples.

Ill try to keep up and use this as a place to talk out loud. Its been hard. I just wish I felt emotionally better.

No comments:

Post a Comment