subhead

I am fine and healthy. I am a mom of two, a wife to a wonderful husband.
Now why do I want to rid my body of the parts that define my femininity?
I am BRCA2 positive and want to be around for a very long time. Thats why!

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Its just dishes!

I just cannot believe how incompitent the people around me are. Last night I was up all night with Mira and Jory starts camp tomorrow. I am getting camp bags/lunches ready, getting meds to the nurse, cleaning up, so on and so on. I went out to run some necessary errands and I asked the husband to clean out the dishwasher and fill it. Oh, and turn it on so the dishes actually get clean. I come home maybe an hour later and not only have the dishes not been touched, he sat and did NOTHING the whole time i was gone. Oh wait, he did throw away some paperwork that i needed. Great. My recovery is going to a breeze! I just know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment