1:00 am and hubby is snoring away. I tried to talk to him about concerns and feelings i am having and he just fell asleep. He says he will be here to support me, be there for me, protect me, i really only feel like i am going to be battling in my recovery all alone. I dont want to be the one fending people off and telling them to leave me alone.
nobody gets it. my surgery is going to be around 12 hours long! They are removing large amounts of tissue from my body. A huge incision is going to be made on my belly. Probably from hip to hip. Its going to be painful. I am going to want to be in a percocet coma for a good few weeks. I want someone to understand and care. I DONT WANT TO FEEL THE WAY I AM FEELING RIGHT NOW.
No comments:
Post a Comment