OK, I am about 20 days to my big day! Lots has been going on here. I have officially closed down my crayons. I am still in the process of cleaning up the dining room and giving it back to the family. So in that process, I am cleaning up my craft area in the basement. Of course I am still doing crafts, I am just doing other stuff.
I have been talking to the kids' camps and letting them all know about their needs and what is going on over the summer. I am starting to write notes to anyone in the house during my recovery and leaving them everywhere. Lists of things to get done, clothes to be washed, what goes in each kids camp bag each day...etc etc.
The other part is the aditude and the lack of realizing how big this is and how i need things to somewhat go my way. The other day someone saw the note on my washer machine that states 'when washer machine is not in use, please LEAVE THE DOOR OPEN' The reason why I do this is to reduce the nasty smell of mold from developing in there. I have done this from day one and it has actually worked. Now this person decided to not only ask me about the note, but went of the fucking internet right infront of me and constantly saying 'i have never heard of this before' until it was found that this is a reeally good idea on some website that people were asking about rid'ing their machines from mold smell! GEEZ! Like i am a fucking moron, right?
I keep getting people inviting me and telling me that they will see me at their family events just weeks (3 to be exact) after my surgery. After I have continually said to these people that I cannot say if we will be there or not, i dont know how i will feel, I finally decided to call my neighbor who has been through this exact procedure a year ago.
After explaining to roseann why i am asking if i would be up to going to a family gathering at 3 weeks post op, she became furious. Not at me, but all those that keep asking and saying. Who in their right mind would say things like 'you will sit in the corner' or ' you will sit in the shade' {if you are not feeling well} Roseann was telling me things like what if someone jumps on you (um, like my 7 year old ADHD super hyperactive child?) or one of my kids tries to pull me to watch them play or to see something. There will be people everywhere. I cant risk getting sick. I cant risk the kids getting sick. Who is going to take care of me if you husband takes the kids to these events? He can put a diaper on me and hope that i dont pee through it, right? SHe even told me that at 3 weeks she still had a drain in. So, guess what? NO! I will not be at your event. My family will most likely not be there either! I will not sit in the corner and be pitied. FUCK YOU!
I have been getting undertones of dissapointment with my decisions on how I have dealt with my son and his poopy issues. Well, if you dont like how I have dealt with it, then you deal with it. Deal with it in a gentle and caring way. A positive and comforting environment. This takes time. Patience. and a hell of a lot of tongue biting! Trust me, i know! There is no doctor that can help me or him with what we are dealing with. Him and the people around him have to deal with it. It is a difficult situation and a very fragile one too. One little set back will bring us back to square one. Its B E H A V I O R! not medical, dumbasses!
Next is Jorys doctor that prescribes his meds! Someone just needs to shoot this woman and put her out of her misery. Not the doctor, but the secretary/receptionist. Whatever she is. I called to get his script filled again (must be a handwritten script because it is a controlled substance) First she questioned the dosage. Then as she is repeating back the script she gave me the wrong drug and then she didnt even know how to write the script. Look in the fucking file and if you dont like the fact that i give my child a medication for his super hyperactivity, then you know what? You take him for just 1 hour! unmedicated and you are nopt allowed to yell, hit or put him in timeout. Good luck, woman! I made this choice for him, not me!
ok, i need to stop bitching and just get something to eat. Jory wants to play Burnout, and well, he has waited long enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment