A few things came up in the past few days. I might have mentioned this, but I really want to get a belly piercing. When this is all done and over with, hopefully my belly will be nice enough to show off in a tankini or something. I want a belly ring!
We were at my cousins this past weekend and Steve showed us his tattoos. Awesome..he did get one with his wifes image as a classy hooker, but it was cool. I said out loud, probably for the first time ever that i want a tattoo. The hubby was all ok with it. So i decided that I want a tattoo and ill get it when the big surgery is done. I want to get a simple butterfly with my kids names coming out of its flewn path. I can see it in my head and i am really excited about it. Once i get it on paper, ill post a picture of it. I mean, if i am going to get nipple tattoos put on, why not go all the way, huh?
I went to psychic night on thursday at my JCC. She is a medium and this time it seemed that my mother has finally come through. The psychic said that my mom was yelling at her that 'her line has been busy' and that mom couldnt get through all this time. Mom said that she heard me the night before she passed. (I wonder if she really did) I was told that I have to not need her and she will be able to move on and always be with me. I have to let go and know that its ok even though I wasnt able to resolve differences with her. She threw a pink flower towards me and said she loved me. Unfortunately I really didnt feel there was much substance to the reading. Now I am dying to go to another and see if she comes through then too. I will most likely go to Robert Hanson in May. OH, she also said that what had taken my mother, cancer, is not going to be my path to the other side. Now i wonder if that means I am doing the right thing to take care of this or that i shouldnt do this because breast cancer will not get me ever. Its so hard and i wish i didnt believe in things like this, but i do and now i am reading into this in every direction.
ok, i have to get Jory to bed. Night!
hey randi!
ReplyDeleteso cool about the belly piercing. want to give you a heads up though that it increases your risk of infection during your reconstruction...and...i had mine for 17 years and my body decided to reject it during my reconstruction. it kept getting infected and i had to pull it half way through my reconstruction after much heart ache and trying to save it to make sure the infection didn't spread to my foobs.
i will get mine re-pierced this summer cuz it was sexy and i do miss it.
ps. they will make you take it out for surgery too.
ReplyDeleteOh, i was going to have the piercing done when this is all over. Not before. Thanks for the heads uP!
ReplyDelete