subhead

I am fine and healthy. I am a mom of two, a wife to a wonderful husband.
Now why do I want to rid my body of the parts that define my femininity?
I am BRCA2 positive and want to be around for a very long time. Thats why!

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I have the flu or something like it

this sucks! Seriously! Sunday I was making paper outside for a recycle project for my daughter and that night I started with a sore throat. I couldn't sleep (yea thats not a surprise) and monday I get the kids to school and I went to meet and see a new inernist. I felt ok. Like i had a cold. Sore throat, stuffy nose and a bit tired. The tired was assumed to be from not sleeping the night before. I got through the day but barely. By the time hubby got home I was out of it. I was weak and tired and just needed to get to sleep. He said I was out cold by 8 or so and slept through till the morning.

This morning Jory slept through his alarm, and I couldnt stop hitting the snooze button. After struggling and then getting the kids to school, I came home. I was thinking of just napping till I hadto get Mira, but after I ate my breakfast//or even before..i knew i wasnt going to be able to get out of bed. I was so weak i couldnt lift the spoon to shovel some frosted flakes inside of me. I made a few phone calls to have MIL pick up Mira, cancel a vet appointment (you try dealing with 2 kids and a 22 pound cat on a GOOD day). As I was on my way up to my bed I get a call from the plastic surgeon. Turns out that I have to see the breast surgeon in order to set the date. Didnt know that.

Anyways, i made an appt with the breast surgeon for next wednesday and probably that evening I will have the official date of my surgery. I cannot believe that it is already halfway through April. maybe god is making this month go so quickly cause its such a shitty month for me. Moms death anniversary is fast approaching, her yeirszeit, her birthday just a few days later. This month sucks!

So, aside from the breast stuff, i was planning on getting started on some cooking for next week, cleaning and stuff. Not happening. I cant even get to the kitchen to get a glass so i can drink some water. I think i may just stick my head under the faucet. Right now I am on  a motrin high and trying to get stuff ready for the night and tomorrow. My glass for water is now next to my bed and Jorys lunch is almost packed. Mira is sleeping over the in-laws so i am hoping for a smooth night and morning. Tomorrow i see my therapist and i just hope i make it. Ill just keep myself on heavy doses of motrin all day. In-laws keep telling me that i cant possible feel so horrible because i dont have a fever. Sometimes, they can just really irritate me down to my bones. Well, if thats true then i MUST have a really high fever, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment