subhead

I am fine and healthy. I am a mom of two, a wife to a wonderful husband.
Now why do I want to rid my body of the parts that define my femininity?
I am BRCA2 positive and want to be around for a very long time. Thats why!

Monday, May 16, 2011

I want a TATA party and i want him to care

I have had a real rought couple of weeks. The stress of life itslef is really getting to me. I have been tryiong to get this checklist of shit done and i just cant. Not because of me, but because every last person around me is a complete moron. Mostly I have been trying to deal with my sons meds. Being that he is ADHD with an emphasis on the H, its important that he gets the right dosage. In the thoughts that this summer i will not be able to help him much or deal wich changing doses and getting docs to write notes every other day, i wanted to get this all figured out now. So we put him on focalin XR and regular focalin in the afternoon. Doesnt seem to last all the way till bedtime, but it was working ok. Everytime i ask for a script from the doctor (mind you we went to a NEW doctor so i can actually get responses in a reasonable manner) the secratary never lets me talk to the doc and keeps telling me she will talk to him and get me my scripts. Now we have changed the regimin a few times now and well, the bitch just cant seem to get it right. First she wrote a scrip for focalin 15 mg THERE IS NO SUCH FUCKING THING! so i am days away from being out of this med and i tell her that i need a 10 and a 5 mg scripts to make 15. If you have been dealing with ADHD kids for so long, how can you NOT KNOW THIS? They do not make it in 15. you have to mix and match  to get the right script. So i get the new script in the mail and it says the right numbers but she wrote them for the XR. ITS A TOTALLY DIFFERENT FUCKING MED! So here i am, 2 days away from being out of what i need and she cant get this right. I was hysteical this weekend when i found out that i am going to have to deal with this again. She even told me that the doc needs me to make an appt when i already have one in 2 weeks. HOLY FUCK!

I just cant go into everything else. I just dont have the energy now.

So tonight i made the hubby sit down with me and discuss everything that is going to happen over the summer. At the end of the conversation i said that i really want to do the tata party. First he was like 'really?' then when i was insistant he realized i was serious. Then he bitched that there was no weekends and who would we invite. I couldnt beliueve it. Then he was asking if HE had to plan it and so on. I really want this for me. I want to share and be with happy people that will joke about it and make me feel and forget. Sure ill plan it, no i dont want anyone at my house. I wanted to do a bowling thing or something. Fuck. Even if i plan it, he doesnt even care. That hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment