Today was a real shitty day for me. At one point I saw something written on a small sign and it said "Fight like a Girl!" and that made me think that something like what I and many others are faced with..a gene that could make me face a horrible beast...can only be fought by a strong person. Not that men are not strong, but they dont carry a baby for 9 months, push it out and back to doing laundry the next week and then do it again.
It takes a strong woman to say that they are actually willing to face this thing and grab it by the neck. I took out what makes me a female months ago. Not because I had to but because I chose to. I am always hot, i cant sleep and i am constantly sweating. But i wouldnt go back and not do it. Ovarian cancer is scary as hell.
Then, here I am in a place of waiting for a definate date for a doctor to fillet my breasts and fill them with the fat of the rest of my body. Weeks of pain, the rest of my lifetime with 2 bags filled with anything but breast fat and nipples that are fake and any color and size i want them. They call them Foobs, as an FYI.
I know the men in my life would never be able to go through this let alone make the decisions i had made so far. So, in other words Fight Like a Girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment