subhead

I am fine and healthy. I am a mom of two, a wife to a wonderful husband.
Now why do I want to rid my body of the parts that define my femininity?
I am BRCA2 positive and want to be around for a very long time. Thats why!

Thursday, November 18, 2010

What to do?

I finally gave away the last of my pads and tampons. It is a good feeling not having to make sure I am stocked up every month for now on. Its like when you are out of diapers and you just dont know what to do with the extra money. Period stuff is off my list, for good..until my daughter hits the proper age. Diapers, I think we will be in till my kids have their mitzvahs. I think I may be lucky if they are out of them by then. My older one still doesnt know how to use the potty theright way and my daughter is not quite ready to give up her pullups. Although, I do believe my last born will be trained fully, first.

Hubby and I said that maybe we should put a stand out on the corner and sell the leftovers like lemonde. 1 Tampon for 5 cents, a box for a dollar, Pads, depending on the absorbtion rate will determine their price and dont forget the condoms! Ill give them out for free!

My favorite thing I found for these 'leftovers' is crafts. now being a crafty girl, this is just up my alley. Since thanksgiving is next week, maybe ill make this for my centerpiece. I wonder who would notice what its made out of first?
Tampon Crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment